Marketing Your House
Marketing your house is different from other products. Each is unique, the marketplace is always in flux, interest rates constantly change and new buyers search for homes each day. With such fluidity, it requires I craft marketing your house specifically for individual homes and market conditions.
Marketing your house can entail a variety of marketing strategies. Once listed, your home will be quickly entered into the local MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and placed on over 30 internet sites like Trulia, Zillow and Realtor. I routinely market by direct home delivery of new-listing announcements and regular newsletters. I can coordinate an open houses. I network with both local and out-of-town brokers. I also use press releases and videos to showcase your home. I provide flyers and a listing book of your home.
When I am marketing your house I provide more than 20 professionally taken photos that focus on the positives of your home. I use a wide angle lens to enhance the size of each room and I order the photos to provide a ‘walk thru’ experience. When a photographer photos the interior he open drapes and blinds, turn on lights, focus on interesting details, remove trash, close toilet lids, add floral arrangements, and avoid shooting in mirrors. When a photographer photos the exterior he avoids shooting into the sun, removes cars from the driveway, he is sure the lawn is mowed and bushes are trimmed. This is your ‘first date’ with a prospective buyer, you need to make a good first impression.
I follow up with every Realtor that shows your home and discuss the impression your home made.
Much of a my work will be quiet and unseen — yet important. The quiet telephone calls, the work with contacts, the follow-ups with open-house visitors, conversations with ad respondents, the web postings and other outreach efforts are all part of the process required to sell homes.
- Competitively Price and Stage your home
- Photograph your home for maximum impact
- For Sale Sign, Rider Signs
- Just listed postcards to the neighborhood
- Flyers in House/Home Book/Comment Cards
- Prepare and submit accurate information to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Web and press releases– Create maximum exposure for your property!
- Provide a virtual of your home
- Social networking
- Proactively promote property to my database
- Track Showings/Collect Feedback
- Weekly Seller Updates
- Network with the best agents in the area / Property Caravans
TYPICAL MARKETING PLAN
If you want to sell your home you need a plan. I will provide you with a marketing plan. This is a sample of what I can provide. We will work together to tailor this to suit your desires.
- Have home photographed with at least 20 photos
- Organize photos in a walk thru manner
- Label all Photos
- Make notations on photos of marketable features
- Prepare flyer for print
- Prepare Home book for print
- Prepare just ‘listed postcard’ for print
- Submit to MLS
- Submit to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor and a minimum of 20 others
- Install yard sign with rider sign that sends them to personal website
- Make a video of the house
- Deliver flyer and home book
- Submit for Mesa caravan
- Submit property information for on-line Advertising—press releases, you tube
- Submit property on social Media—Face book
- Promote home at DPR
- Deliver min of 500 “Just Listed” postcards to neighborhood
- Hold property open house
- Invite at least 20 of the neighbors to open house.
- Prepare and promote special mailing to other top producing agents
- Obtain feedback from agents in your office
- Obtain feedback from agents from other companies
- Additional open house
- Additional open house invitational
- Additional “Just Listed” promotion in another neighborhood