San Tan Valley is a beautiful and desirable place for many reasons and as such it has been seeing some construction growth all across the area lately. Here is the latest news on construction projects around the San Tan Valley, both commercial and residential.
Coming projects to the San Tan valley
- A new Café Rio restaurant will be going in at Hunt Highway next to Brakes Plus across from the Fry’s
- VLux at San Tan will be a 239 single-family home for rent community and will be located at Hunt Highway and Stonecreek Drive
- A new car wash called Quick Quack Car Wash is planned for the north side of Combs just off of Gantzel next to the AutoZone store
- A new Goodwill store will be going in on Gary Road south of the Walmart
- There is a new shopping center at the north east corner of Gantzel and Combs and a few of the stores are already open including Bosa Donuts and Cotton Ridge Dental Care. A restaurant called Some Burritos is scheduled to open soon and there is 4500 ft.² of retail development in the works.
- A residential housing development called the Reserve at Lookout Mountain is planned to be constructed south of Arizona Farms on the west side of Hunt Highway
- Self-storage entitled Dollar Self-Storage at Hana Highway will be going in southeast of Magma Butte Loop and Hunt Highway
- Two restaurants will be going in at the east side of Hunt Highway south of Bella Vista behind the Fry’s store. They will be Pizza Hut, which will be a standalone location, and Bisbee Breakfast Club.
- The site at the west side of Gantzel, south of Pecan Creek Dr., across from the Dairy Queen is a proposed office space site with two proposed standalone restaurants next to the office building.
- A commercial development, as well as a townhouse and multifamily housing community, is expected to go into the northwest corner of Gantzel and Bella Vista.
- A large development is planned for the location at Ironwood and south of Ocotillo, this development will be a multi-use master plan development including a hotel, apartment building, 300,000 ft.² of entertainment space including dining, fitness, and other retail spaces, and 50 acres of master-planned single-family residential lots with several neighborhood lakes and 15 acres of open space for residents to enjoy the outdoors.
- The area south of Golf Club Drive and Bella Vista on the west side of the Hunt Highway will have automotive services, a new child care center, a community service facility, a healthcare facility which will include urgent and emergency care, and a health and fitness club. There is currently a new Express Car Wash in the location that is now open.
- A new AmPm store will go in at Ironwood and Pecan Creek Dr.
New San Tan Businesses Now Open
- The new Ridgewood College Preparatory High School is located at 1645 W. Skyline Dr. in San Tan Valley
- There is a new storage facility called Extra Space Storage at 34487 N. Gary Rd.
- The new Pinal County San Tan valley government complex is now open at 31505 N. Schnepf Rd. This community government complex includes the public library, the PCSO substation, the family advocacy center, a community development services, clerk of the Superior Court services, assessors recorders and treasurers offices, adult and juvenile probation offices, community multipurpose rooms, and the board of supervisor and staff offices.
- The new San Tan Family Dentistry office is open at 4059 West Hunt Highway
- There’s a new Cobblestone Auto Spa store at 3811 North Gantzel Rd.
- StorAmerica Ironwood is located at 52039 S. Ironwood Dr.
For more information on living in San Tan Valley, including San Tan Valley real estate and surrounding areas, please contact me anytime.