Blandford broke ground on The Club at Mulberry Park on January 13th! Before they even open for sales, this important piece of the community is already underway and will be ready prior to the first homeowners moving in! Mulberry isn’t a community that will take years to develop. Your community amenities, along with your Lifestyle Director, will be in place before you move in!
Last week Blandford broke ground on the two Carriage Houses that lead you into the community. These Georgian Colonial buildings have been designed in the architectural theme that encompasses Mulberry and will provide a true sense of arrival as you come through the entrance at either of the two boulevards. Ihave included a rendering of a Carriage House in this email to give you an idea of how they will look.
Blandford is creating hometown charm – for real! Mulberry is anticipated to be the neighborhood everyone falls in love with. It will feel like an enchanted land – magically reminiscent of the early 1900s when homes sprung up to create quaint neighborhoods. Blandford Homes has brought an inspired line of home designs with significant character differences. Imagine corner lots with homes featuring wraparound porches!
This “New Old-Home Neighborhood” will be one-of-a-kind in Arizona!
What an Exciting Week we’ve had at MULBERRY!
- Both unique Carriage Houses at the entrance of the treelined boulevard’s are now framed up
- We broke ground on the Clubhouse & Pool at Mulberry Park
- The final touches are going on the ARBOR Models including carpet, light fixtures, final paint and landscaping
- The wood tile plank floors are being installed on the HERITAGE Models along with exterior paint, roof, fencing and hardscape
- The AMERICANA Models are now going into Drywall which will make these homes easier to visualize
- We are in the process of pouring the concrete floors for the CENTENNIAL Models and the framing has begun offsite
- We started pouring curbs & gutters to beautify and widen the Signal Butte roadway in front of Mulberry
Due to the high level of Interest in Mulberry, we opened a Temporary Information Center last Saturday on the NW corner of Signal Butte and Guadalupe. In just one week, hundreds of families have already visited the Information Center and are getting guided tours of the Mulberry Models.