“When you hire people who are smarter than you are, it proves you are smarter than they are.”
How will a Realtor Help me
In a world full of go getter’s and I can do it attitudes, oftentimes people think that they can forego using a realtor when purchasing a home and handle the heavy lifting on their own. While it may seem like this is a good decision, in truth, you are choosing to forego your biggest asset when it comes to purchasing real estate. A buyer’s agent (realtor) sole purpose is to help YOU. While it is possible to purchase a home without the aid of a buyer’s agent, you may end up overpaying, not getting the home you wanted, or enduring a painfully long and stressful buying experience.
So, what exactly does a buyer’s agent do? The list of answers to this question in extensive, however, in a nutshell, your buyer’s agent will help assist you with the following:
- Work with you from start to finish
- Search the MLS to find homes that meet your criteria
- Compile lists of potential homes that you may be interested in
- Set up tours and viewings
- Research the current market and comparable listings to avoid over-paying
- Help you create a competitive offer, increasing your chances of acceptance from the seller
- Prepare and present the offer
- Negotiate with the seller on your behalf
- Prepare all contracts associated with the purchase
- Work with the lender, seller, and title company
- And of course, help answer any questions you may have along the way
It may seem like that list is long, however, that is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to all a buyer’s agent brings to the table. When choosing to work with a buyer’s agent you take out all of the guesswork and can trust that you have a professional by your side who can assist and aid you throughout your home buying journey.
It is no secret that many first-time homebuyers choose to use a buyer’s agent, however, those who have purchased real estate in the past oftentimes still choose to hire a buyer’s agent for future purchases. This is a true testament to a realtor’s capabilities and offerings to their clients, as even those who have been through the process still choose to hire an agent. Not only will the process be smoother when partnering with a buyer’s agent, but you will be amazed at how much stress is eliminated when you know the paperwork is being handled correctly. Questions are answered, documents are submitted properly, and the whole home buying process is made easier when choosing to hire a buyer’s agent.
Need to buy? Give me a call! I’d love to help you find the right home for your needs in the Mesa AZ real estate market.