Table of Contents
Welcome to Cortina
Cortina is a well-established neighborhood nestled in Queen Creek, Arizona, bordered by Power Road, Sossaman Road, Germann Road, and Queen Creek Road. This community primarily consists of spacious homes that offer exceptional value for their reasonable prices. Construction in Cortina took place between 2003 and 2010, resulting in a mature and settled environment.
With approximately 1306 homes, Cortina presents a close-knit community feel. Its central location hosts a community pool and park, serving as a hub for residents to gather and engage in recreational activities. Notably, Cortina Elementary School, a renowned educational institution, is conveniently located within the neighborhood. This makes Cortina an excellent choice for families with children, as the proximity of the school enhances convenience and fosters a family-friendly atmosphere.
Living In Cortina
Located in the southeastern part of Queen Creek, Arizona, the Cortina neighborhood is a vibrant residential community. With its convenient location, diverse housing options, and access to amenities, living in Cortina offers a comfortable and enjoyable lifestyle. Whether you’re seeking a family-friendly environment, proximity to schools, or easy access to nearby attractions, Cortina provides a desirable place to call home.
Things To Do In Cortina
While Cortina is a residential neighborhood in Queen Creek, Arizona, it doesn’t have specific attractions within its boundaries. However, being located in Queen Creek offers residents plenty of nearby activities and attractions to enjoy. Here are some things you can do in and around the area:
- Visit Usery Mountain Regional Park: Just a short drive away from Cortina, Usery Mountain Regional Park is a beautiful desert park offering hiking and biking trails, picnic areas, and stunning views. It’s an excellent place to immerse yourself in nature and enjoy outdoor activities.
- Explore the Mesa Arts Center: Located in downtown Mesa, the Mesa Arts Center is a cultural hub offering art exhibitions, live performances, and various classes and workshops. You can catch a show, attend a concert, or participate in creative activities.
- Enjoy Shopping and Dining at Superstition Springs Center: This shopping mall features a wide range of retail stores, restaurants, and entertainment options. It’s a great place to spend a day shopping, catching a movie, or enjoying a delicious meal.
- Discover History at the Arizona Museum of Natural History: Located in downtown Mesa, this museum showcases exhibits on dinosaurs, ancient civilizations, Arizona’s natural history, and more. It’s a fascinating place to learn and explore.
- Play Golf at Superstition Springs Golf Club: Golf enthusiasts can head to Superstition Springs Golf Club to enjoy a round of golf on their well-maintained course. The club also features a driving range and offers lessons for all skill levels.
- Visit the Arizona Commemorative Air Force Museum: Located nearby in Falcon Field, this museum showcases historic aircraft and offers guided tours. Aviation enthusiasts will appreciate the collection of planes and the opportunity to learn about their history.
Cortina neighborhood in Queen Creek, Arizona is served by the Higley Unified School District, known for its academic excellence and student success. HUSD operates elementary, middle, and high schools, providing comprehensive education from kindergarten to grade 12. Schools such as Cortina Elementary School and Higley High School serve the Cortina neighborhood, offering a quality education and supportive learning environment. For the latest enrollment, boundaries, and academic program information, it’s recommended to contact the school district or specific schools directly.
Real Estate In Cortina
Real estate in the Cortina neighborhood of Queen Creek, Arizona offers a range of housing options for prospective buyers or renters. As a residential community, Cortina primarily consists of single-family homes, townhouses, and condominiums. The housing styles and sizes vary, accommodating different budgets and preferences.
Whether you’re a Cortina resident, considering a move to the area, or wondering if you should include Cortina in your list of potential hometowns, we are here to help! To learn more about relocating to Cortina, contact our office at any time. We would love to assist you with any of your buying, selling, or investment needs.